THE SACRAMENTO VALLEY BANKRUPTCY FORUM SOLICITS YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Please consider joining the SVBF. Benefits of membership include:
- Networking with other professionals in bankruptcy related fields.
- Educational programs with MCLE and CPA credits at members' reduced prices.
- Annual litigation workshop with MCLE AND CPA credits.
- Automatic membership in the California Bankruptcy Forum, which entitles you to a subscription to the California Bankruptcy Journal, the nationally recognized quarterly publication on current bankruptcy issues. Your name, address and email address will be shared with the California Bankruptcy Forum.
- Inclusion in the California Bankruptcy Forum's web based membership directory of bankruptcy professionals (www.calbf.org).
Please fill out the membership application below, or, if you prefer to mail in your application, click here. If applying by mail, please return the completed application and a $75.00 check payable to "Sacramento Valley Bankruptcy Forum to:
c/o CDR Marketing Group, Inc.
6800 132nd Place SE, Suite E-405
Newcastle, WA 98059
Tel (425) 818-4997
SACRAMENTO VALLEY BANKRUPTCY FORUM
2022 New Member Form - $75.00